1. Collection of Personal Information
Personal information refers to information regarding an individual that can identify the specific individual based on the name, date of birth, or other description contained in such information (including information that can be easily cross-checked against other information and can thereby identify a specific individual).
2. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
QSoft.vn may use the collected personal information to:
- Provide auctions, shopping malls, contents and other services for information provision, and system utilization
- Carry out sales, sales solicitation, shipment and provision of service of QSoft.vn products or the products of third parties (including travel, insurance, and other financial products; same shall apply hereinafter)
- Advertise or promote QSoft.vn products or the products of third parties (including delivery of direct mail and transmission of e-mails)
- Invoice fees and calculate charges
- Carry out identity verification and authentication services
- Provide after-sales service and respond to inquiries and complaints
- Implement surveys
- Carry out contests and campaigns
- Provide affiliate and loyalty programs
- Carry out marketing data surveys and statistical analyses
- Provide payment services and distribution services
- Develop new services and functions
- Provide system maintenance and handle system malfunctions
- Post information that is written by members in an auction
- Use for any other purpose that is separately provided for each service offered by QSoft.vn
3. Provision of Personal Information
QSoft.vn may provide personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- In an auction, when informing both the seller and the winning bidder via e-mail that the winning bidder has been selected, along with the winning bid and the other party’s e-mail address, and when permitting the seller and the winning bidder to view the following information entered by the other party: personal or corporate name, address, telephone number, and the names of the representative and the person in charge (in the case of a corporation)
- When the individual identified by the personal information has consented
- When the disclosure of personal information is requested by a court, public prosecutors office, police, tax authorities, bar association, or other body with equivalent authorities.
- When making a disclosure to an insurance company for the purpose of making an insurance claim
- When making a disclosure to the seller or the winning bidder in a case where an auction member uses a transaction support tool specified by QSoft.vn
- When making a disclosure to a financial institution, credit card company, collection agency, or other businesses that engage in settlement or provides settlement agency services for the purpose of settling charges and other amounts that should be paid to QSoft.vn or the seller
- When all or part of the services provided by QSoft.vn is subcontracted to a third party
- When making a disclosure to a person that owes a duty of confidentiality to QSoft.vn
- When it is necessary for QSoft.vn to exercise its rights
- When making a disclosure to a business successor upon a business succession through merger, sale of business, or otherwise
- When it is permitted under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws and regulations
- In other cases that are separately provided for each of QSoft.vn services
4. Handling of Personal Information by Linked Websites, Etc.
The websites and e-mail newsletters operated by QSoft.vn may include links to external websites. QSoft.vn has no control over any personal information that is registered on such external websites, so QSoft.vn will not be responsible for such information.
5. Personal Information Protection System
QSoft.vn personal information management committee decides on the policy for the handling of personal information and reviews the operational status of this policy. Furthermore, the department that is responsible for the management of personal information is staffed with a personal information management supervisory manager, and this individual provides guidance for the proper management of personal information. In addition, QSoft.vn provides training for the protection of personal information to new employees when they join the Company.
6. Data Deletion Instructions
According to the Facebook Platform rules, we have to provide User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL.
If you want to delete your activities for our Application (Ex: Chính Xác), you can remove your activities by the following instructions.
- Go to Your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click Setting.
- Then, go to Apps and Websites and you will see all of your Apps activities.
- Select the option box of our application which you want to remove.
- Click Remove button.
- Congratulation, you are successfully remove your activities
In case you do not want to continue using our application, please use the delete account feature in the application. All your personal data will be permanently deleted from our system
Request to Customers
- On the websites operated by QSoft.vn, the customers’ registered information may be protected by a user ID and a password. It is your responsibility to manage your user ID and password.
- To ensure that the websites operated by QSoft.vn can be used in a safe manner, please do not post personal information about yourself or others on the websites operated by QSoft.vn.
8. Contact us.
We love hearing your voice. Let’s contact us and stay connected!
Phone number: +84921560888